The largest landscape architecture trade show in the world is held annually by ASLA in various cities throughout the United States. The ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO draws more than 5,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors each year. Attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the “most valuable event” at the meeting each year.
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth a ($845 value*).
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes for customers and prospects. ($75 value each).
- The official annual meeting exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the show and a final registered attendee list 30 days after the show.
- Listings in the onsite program alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- The option to place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the show hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees.
* Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
Locate space, search exhibitors, and plan your booth for ASLA EXPO.
Reserve Exhibit Space
It isn’t too late to become an exhibitor. Book your booth for Denver now.
Exhibitor Registration and Housing
Now that you have reserved your booth, register and book hotel stays for your booth staff.
Maximize your participation in the ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO by becoming a sponsor.
Update your company profile, promote your booth, and network with attendees.
Exhibitor Service Center
Make credit card payments and view/print invoices and receipts for your booth space.
Order furniture, AV, internet, electrical, lead retrieval, and more for your booth.
End-cap Booth Design Guidelines
Before designing your booth, preview the End-cap booth design guidelines.
LEARN MORE >
ASLA/ACE Legacy Project
In 2008, ASLA introduced the Legacy Project as a gift to the host city of the annual meeting and EXPO. The host chapter teams up with the local affiliate of the ACE Mentor Program to design a project to be installed after the meeting. Many EXPO exhibitors donate products and plants for the project, allowing ASLA to give back to the city that hosts the meeting.