ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Sessions with the editors are still available. Please visit ASLA Central on the EXPO floor, Saturday and Sunday, to schedule a session with the editors.
Pitch your recently completed and upcoming projects and story ideas to prominent publications in the design, garden, and shelter industries. Editors will be added to the schedule until the meeting, so please be sure to check back for session updates.
Meet the Editors:
Thad Orr, Editor in Chief, Garden Magazine
Brad McKee, Editor in Chief, Landscape Architecture Magazine
Jennifer Reut, Associate Editor, Landscape Architecture Magazine
Amy Phare, Managing Editor, Modern in Denver
William Logan, Publisher and Editor in Chief, Modern in Denver
Johanna Silver, Associate Garden Editor, Sunset
Alan Brake, Executive Editor, The Architect’s Newspaper
Martha McDonald, Editor, TRADITIONAL BUILDING magazine
To help you prepare for your 15 minute session, here is a list of what to bring:
- A 2-paragraph project description
- A leave-behind portfolio on a disk with 20 photos, project summary, and contact information (will not be returned)
- Note if the project has been or will be published by another publication
- A list of any awards the attendee has won for their work
- No more than three recently completed or upcoming projects per attendee
– Notates session is scheduled or unavailable.